UPDATE

Hello, friends. 

I do have more reviews coming that were sort of backlogged due to me getting sick last week. I'm finishing the reviews off and getting them posted (probably 1-2 a day so that I can catch up faster). 

Upcoming reviews include: Chapters 2 and 3 of The Book of Boba Fett, The Fallen Star, Eternals #8, Life Day Treasury, Star Wars #20, The High Republic Adventures #12, and Eye of the Storm #1.

In addition to this blog, my friend Lil and I have decided to start a podcast called Books and Beacons for the Star Wars canon challenge where we will be reviewing the Star Wars canon novels and comics. You can find information for both of our social media accounts, as well as the podcast's socials here. We hope that you'll come along on this journey with us. 

With that, my friends and I are in the beginning stages of our business podcast/show for The Storyteller's Tavern, which you can find information about here, and my partner and I are hoping to be able to continue our general Star Wars chat podcast Twin Sabers, which you can find the first few episodes of on YouTube here

Lots going on going into 2022 and I am looking forward to all of it. Hopefully following graduation in the spring, I will be able to find a job in my field that offers more regular hours to what I have going on now at my job, which will open up more time for all of my side projects.

Thank you for supporting me by reading my reviews, it means a lot. 

-Ash (she/they)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Path of Vengeance by Cavan Scott (5/5) [CONTAINS SPOILERS]

The Odyssey of Star Wars by Jack Mitchell (5/5)

Introduction