Introduction

 Hello! Welcome to my blog! 

My name is Ash, I use she/they pronouns and I am 24 years old. I am currently a student of Creative Writing & Publishing at Sheridan College in Ontario, Canada. I have a lifelong passion for reading and writing, and talking about the things that I enjoy. This is my outlet for that. 

Primarily, I will be sharing reviews from books that I have read (most of them Star Wars at this current time, as it is a passion of mine), and occasionally snippets of my own writing that I have done myself. 

I am also a Founding Member of The Storyteller's Tavern, a TTRPG podcast and website that focuses on inclusion, diversity, and breaking down gatekeeping in the community. 

Finally, feel free to follow me on social media. You can find me on Twitter and TikTok @ashofclanwren. 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and I hope you enjoy my thoughts on what I've been reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Path of Vengeance by Cavan Scott (5/5) [CONTAINS SPOILERS]

The Odyssey of Star Wars by Jack Mitchell (5/5)